Teza Doors highlights personal styles by tailoring bifold doors. In addition, this expands space and creates a haven. Furthermore, removing boundaries enables the entrance of natural light and breeze into any home with the help of Teza bifold doors. Moreover, this feature enhances garden parties, barbecues, and outdoor dining. Uniquely, the slim frame and low track of the doors captivate the eye and are child friendly. In particular, integrating Teza bifold doors offers additional living space as well as versatility of glass walls and concertina doors. Additionally, this adds value to any property and improves the atmosphere. Furthermore, based on the type of atmosphere, a property can have bifold doors with tied panels or individual panels depending on door configuration. In addition, the size and number of panels on a bifold door depends on home spacing.
- • SELECT ANY SIZE SYSTEM OR CONFIGURATION WITH PANELS UP TO 3’ WIDE X 8’ TALL
- 2 1/4” THICK PANELS WITH THERMAL BREAKS THROUGHOUT FOR IMPROVED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- OUR PROPRIETARY CORE AND FASCIA PANEL CONSTRUCTION WITH A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF FINISH OPTIONS FOR BOTH THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
- NARROW 2 15/16” STILE & RAIL PROFILES FOR MORE GLASS AND LIGH
- CONCEALED MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEM FOR EASE OF OPERATION AND SECURITY
- LAMINATED IMPACT RESISTANT GLASS, EITHER MONOLITHIC OR DUAL GLAZE
- ENHANCED EXTREME WEATHER PERFORMANCE ATTRIBUTES INCLUDING ADDITIONAL HARDWARE FOR MAXIMUM STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE AND OPTIMAL WEATHER SEALS FOR WATER RESISTANCE
LaCantina features Cardinal Glass, the world’s leading glass manufacturer with the ability to match any door and window package and meet any energy code requirement. Our wide range of glass options provide you with the highest level of comfort and savings year-round fit for any weather.
Offering both dual and triple glaze options, our dual glazed Low-E tempered glass is standard on all LaCantina’s Accordion Door systems for better performance. LaCantina also offers Cardinal’s latest innovation, Neat Glass, which is easier to clean, lower maintenance and more energy efficient.